Brooks Aqueduct is open for self-guided experiences 10 - 5 daily, May 15 through September 2, 2019
Brooks Aqueduct is located eight kilometres southeast of the town of Brooks, off Trans-Canada Highway 1 at the Tillebrook Provincial Park entrance intersection.
- Day-use picnic area
- Wetland hiking trail
- Gravel surfaced road and trail may pose difficulty for wheelchairs.
- Aqueduct, playground, picnic area, and wetland and picnic area can only be accessed on foot.
- Pets must be kept on leash at all times.
- Good walking shoes and clothing for variable weather is recommended.
- Before you visit, check the weather in Brooks.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended.
- Parking is available at site entrance only.
- Parking for buses and motor homes is limited.