Brooks Aqueduct is open for self-guided experiences only.
Please note that washrooms are not open when visitor staff are not on site.
Brooks Aqueduct is located eight kilometres southeast of the town of Brooks, off Trans-Canada Highway 1 at the Tillebrook Provincial Park entrance intersection.
- Day-use picnic area
- Wetland hiking trail
- Gravel surfaced road and trail may pose difficulty for wheelchairs.
- Aqueduct, playground, picnic area, and wetland and picnic area can only be accessed on foot.
- Pets must be kept on leash at all times.
- Good walking shoes and clothing for variable weather is recommended.
- Before you visit, check the weather in Brooks.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended.
- Parking is available at site entrance only.
- Parking for buses and motorhomes is limited.